Why Study In Georgia?
Georgia is one of the best countries to study. Georgia is equipped with standard Universities that are recognized Worldwide. The Educational standard in Georgia is as high as studying in the United States, Canada, UK or other European countries.
Summary of Information
Here are our top reasons why you should study in the Georgia
Education in Georgia is fast becoming one of the best in the world.
Economical Cost of living.
Low tuition fee.
Low cost of Accommodation.
There are more than 50,000 international students studying in Georgia.
Admission Letter in just few days.
Studying In Georgia Process
Universities in Georgia are fast becoming one of the best in the whole of Europe/Asia. Below are the Admission and Visa Process;
Please follow the steps to get admission at Georgian American University.
Intending students will send us:
- Clear scanned copy of your passport data page
- Clear scanned copy of your school leaving certificate and transcript
- Your e-mail and contact number would be needed for an Online Interview by the University.
- You will get online interview appointment time and contact information
- After passing interview successfully you will get invitation letter and invoices for school fee and registration fee.
- We will also send you application for your registration through Ministry of Education, Science, Culture, and Sport of Georgia, which you have to sign and send back to us (scanned copy).
After the invoices are paid you should send us payment SWIFT copies and we will start preparing your documents (translation/notarization) and will submit it to the National Centre for Education Quality Enhancement, further the documents will go to the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Georgia for your official enrollment.
Step 3 takes around 8 weeks. After the process is finished you will get visa/travel supporting documents from the University.
ACCOMMODATION AND LIVING EXPENSES
Georgia is European country with affordable living expenses. Apartment rate generally starts from USD 250 to USD 450 and more.
Living expenses can vary according to student’s lifestyle. Cooking at home you may need approximately USD 100.
Bills can be approximately USD 100 per month, including internet.
As for transportation, public transport is quite affordable 15 Cent for buss and metro, and 25 cent for micro busses. In addition to the given rates, students can also get student card from Bank of Georgia and use special discounts.
At the moment, International Students can travel to Georgia with Electronic Visas.